Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Saturday, February 13, 2010

TONIGHT IN LOS ANGELES: ZOMBIE PROM @ THE ROXY

Love is in the air tonight @ The Roxy in Los Angeles when four bands we love around FS HQ put together a Zombie Prom Night for Valentine's Day. SAINT MOTEL has put together a dream bill of local talent making waves, as they have YOUNG THE GIANT (formerly known as THE JAKES) + CHASING KINGS + LINKS. All of these bands have graced our Rumbles but KROQ has jumped on board of this one and it's worth your $10.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark
this web site.

my web-site :: bathroom remodeling

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment