Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Thursday, April 17, 2008

TANKFARM FUTURE SOUNDS PRESENTS @ THE ROXY: APRIL 23RD

Hey, it's about time we did something in LA again! I've got news coming soon about the RUMBLE coming to Los Angeles in the coming months, but in the meantime we're excited to be a part of an evening of some intense RAWK! First off, for FS favorites - SABROSA PURR - we'll go anywhere to hear that guy scream. They've got songs up on RCRD LBL and a new album that is blistering. On the bill as well - MARYANDI - a band I've recently received demo mp3's from (thanks to Golden Sugar Bear) and I've been playing on the radio show. I can't imagine this band sitting around for long before a label deal floats their way. I haven't heard or seen JONNEINE ZAPATA yet, but she comes with glowing recommendations.

APRIL 23RD @ THE ROXY

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment