Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Monday, December 11, 2006

LIVE105 TONIGHT IN SAN FRANCISCO: MISTER LOVELESS


One of my guilty pleasures is this group that I know very little about called MISTER LOVELESS from San Francisco. I downloaded some mp3's off their CD months ago - My Share of Losing, - and it seems I add them to my playlist daily. Your first thought may be, "don't we kinda have a band like this in SHE WANTS REVENGE?" Not really, as SWR are straight con artists, where Mister Loveless could actually be that dark and bizarre.

Slide over to their Myspace page and listen to songs like "Perfect Stranger" of "Scatterplot"
http://www.myspace.com/misterloveless

So tonight, if you are lucky enough to live in San Francisco, tune into LIVE 105 tonight as they'll be DJing an hour long set around midnight. Come on, after hours with Mister Loveless, what could they play???? It has to be worth staying up for.....

MISTER LOVELESS - http://www.misterloveless.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment