Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Thursday, April 01, 2010


If silly office pranks and annoying April Fool's text messages got you wishing it was the weekend already, we've got a little three-minute remedy for you by way of DUNIAN and the storming "Mind Over Mind" track.

It's sunny, beat-y, daygaze music that reminds me of Four Tet mixed with any number of the current "glo-fi" itser buzzers. Whomever you are Dunian, I want more.

Posted by Matt Draper



Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I think it should be 'Mind Body Mind'

8:12 PM  
Blogger lldope said...

Thanks anon.. you're right. It's been changed

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This track samples "Essence" by Cocteau Twins! Pure gold.

3:15 AM  
Anonymous xl pharmacy said...

hey I hate the April's fool practical jokes, I got so many text messages and also some friends try to be funny and I just tell them that it is not funny and grow up

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment