Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Monday, March 30, 2009

GOODBYE TO COOLFER - HELLO AGAIN TO BUDDYHEAD

My favorite music industry blog/web site, COOLFER, is no longer my daily source of information. Glenn Peoples, a guy with incredible insight, has moved on to BILLBOARD to become a Senior Editorial Analyst and post things daily on Billboard.biz. Coolfer was always my first stop, before HITS, before THE DAILY SWARM, and PITCHFORK. Always honest, usually first on new technologies as they apply to the music industry, I'll miss Coolfer and vow to leave it on our blog role call list for months to come.

Equally as honest, but in a totally different way, BUDDYHEAD is back! I spent years pissing my pants to some of the dirt dished out on this site for years, before it went on hiatus. Now, Travis and company are back and the re-launched web site looks great. Check it out here > http://www.buddyhead.com/

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sean Cannon said...

I cut my internet-scrounging teeth on Buddyhead. It's nice to have the gossip section back in full force.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment