Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

DAVID HOPKINS returns from Ireland with 5 new songs

Not satisfied to be in Ireland touring to promote his latest release, Amber & Green, in between gigs DAVID HOPKINS jumped back into the studio and laid down 5 new songs. One will be a Christmas single called, 'Merry Christmas My Love', which could be the saddest or funniest Xmas song I've ever heard.

I'm terrible with holding back new music and I have to share, so here is a taste of the new batch, a song called
MEET ME IN THE MORNING. < Click to download.

David is playing tonight in Brooklyn, NY at BAR4 around Midnight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a song, I keep listening to it over and over! A friend of mine saw him in New York and was blown away....and I am dieing to see him live.

Does anyone know when we can get all his new songs?

~V

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This song sent chills all up my body. Where can I hear more of David Hopkins? Is he playing in L.A. any time soon? Great great song. Thanks.

- Penny

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinda like al green meets van morrison, I like it!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment