Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

DAVID HOPKINS returns from Ireland with 5 new songs

Not satisfied to be in Ireland touring to promote his latest release, Amber & Green, in between gigs DAVID HOPKINS jumped back into the studio and laid down 5 new songs. One will be a Christmas single called, 'Merry Christmas My Love', which could be the saddest or funniest Xmas song I've ever heard.

I'm terrible with holding back new music and I have to share, so here is a taste of the new batch, a song called
MEET ME IN THE MORNING. < Click to download.

David is playing tonight in Brooklyn, NY at BAR4 around Midnight.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Veronica said...

What a song, I keep listening to it over and over! A friend of mine saw him in New York and was blown away....and I am dieing to see him live.

Does anyone know when we can get all his new songs?

~V

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here! I have a discount tires site. You'll find info on most major brands of discount tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter right around the corner, you can also get tire chain recommendations for your vehicle. Check it out when you can :)
Rod

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This song sent chills all up my body. Where can I hear more of David Hopkins? Is he playing in L.A. any time soon? Great great song. Thanks.

- Penny

4:24 PM  
Blogger newshmoo2 said...

this is amazing stuff, like jeff buckley or damien rice but not really, I think better

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really nice!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinda like al green meets van morrison, I like it!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment