Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Friday, October 07, 2005

BUSY WEEKEND FOR POSIES IN MIDWEST - CHICAGO TONIGHT





The 25 shows in a row marathon continues for THE POSIES as they roll into Chicago tonight to play THE DOUBLE DOOR.

Here's what the weekend looks like:

FRIDAY OCTOBER 7 CHICAGO

7PM Reckless Records in-store (Wicker Park)

Midnight The Double Door - 1572 N Milwaukee

SATURDAY OCTOBER 8 MINNEAPOLIS

7:30PM Ken & Jon on-air performance at KUOM

11PM 400 BAR - 400 Cedar Street

SUNDAY OCTOBER 9 MILWAUKEE

4:30PM Atomic Records in-store

9:15PM SHANK HALL - 1434 N. Farwell Avenue

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Resell Rights eBooks site/blog. It pretty much covers Resell Rights eBooks related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'The media' vs. 'We media'
"There's a huge fissure within Big Media. Some get, some don't - and some never will." Mainstream media executives should be doing more than heeding these words from journalist and citizen media proponent Rory ...
Hey I really like your blog I came across it randomly one day and luckily I bookmarked it so I've come back many times since. If you have time please stop by my site. (gotta get a plug in right? lol) You can find business dsl at www.DSL-Experts.com. See? That was painless eh? lol

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jack Naka said...

Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my beauty salon san antonio site. It pretty much covers beauty salon san antonio related stuff.

6:31 PM  
Blogger dompia said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about french beauty product. You should check it out sometime.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment