Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A SAD DAY FOR LOS ANGELES TERRESTRIAL RADIO - INDIE 103.1 FM OFF THE AIR

Dammit, what's wrong with the world? I wish the good guys won more often, instead the Los Angeles market is now stuck with KROT, err KROQ, and KCRW. For those times when I forget my Ipod, and don't have cd's in my car, Indie 103 was the oasis for great music - JONSEY'S JUXEBOX, MY SONIC HEAVEN, PASSPORT APPROVED, some great shows and a general playlist that goes beyond Green Day, Pumpkins, The Offspring and Sublime. The station will still remain online, which is where you want to be for the future anyway, so it may be down, but it's not completely out. Pour out some liquor.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger gregory said...

And here I thought video kill the radio starr, when all along ipod did. Thanks Steve Jobs!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment