Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TONIGHT & THURSDAY IN LA: ALBERTA CROSS

For the next two evenings in Los Angeles, a band is playing that I've been waiting to see for some time now > ALBERTA CROSS. These Londoners, by-way-of Sweden, absolutely floored me with their EP, "The Thief & The Heartbreaker", truly one of my favorite listens from first song to last in some time. "Old Man Chicago" and "Lucy Rider" are fantastic songs and now my only fear is that my expectations of them live are pretty enormous.

TONIGHT: SPACELAND for Club NME
THURSDAY: THE VIPER ROOM

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the lyrics for this. If you are looking for other awesome songs you have to check out this guy.woozyfly. com/chrismann. He is a great singer too!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment