Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Thursday, November 16, 2006

BEACH HOUSE IN LOS ANGELES TONIGHT - THE ECHO

I've been talking to everyone I know about this magical band, and tonight is my first chance to see what is 'BEACH HOUSE' live, when they play at THE ECHO in Echo Park. I like these publicity photos for the band, because it kinda captures the feeling that you get listening to their cd. Very much in the BROADCAST camp of sound and imagery, it also has this WICKER MAN type of creepiness, and I mean that only in the best possible way.

Download 'Auburn & Ivory' off of THE YELLOW STEREO to get an idea of what you're in for.

Here are the show details:
Thursday, November 16 at 8:30 PM
Ariel Pink with Beach House / Over the Atlantic
$7.00

The Echo: 1822 West Sunset BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90026

BEACH HOUSE - http://www.myspace.com/beachhousemusic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment