Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Can't stop playing TEDDYBEARS - Cobrastyle



Since I finally gave in to the ads on the side of all the blog pages recently and clicked on TEDDYBEARS, I cannot stop playing their track 'Cobrastyle', featuring Mad Cobra. If this one doesn't hit, people are sheep. I guess after watching the VMA's the other night, I might be in trouble. I mean, Fall Out Boy? Panic At The Disco? Was that guy really wearing a cape with a monkey on his shoulder???

Teddybears will release thier new album, 'Soft Machine', on September 12th through Big Beat Recordings. They are from Sweden and I've already heard this song pop up on Indie 103.1 last night. They'll for sure by on FUTURE SOUNDS 25 and probably on every radio station before long. Mad Cobra sounds great froting over this bouncy song that should've been with Gnarls Barkley as the song of the summer.

Download 'Cobrastyle' HERE.

Even better, watch the video


TEDDYBEARS - http://www.teddybearsrock.com/